She currently teaches Latin at Charlotte Country Day School in Charlotte, N.
What does CCDS stand for?
CCDS stands for Charlotte Country Day School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCDS
We have 49 other meanings of CCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional do Centro (Portugese)
- Committee for Community-Directed Research and Education (Pennsylvania State University; Unversity Park, PA)
- Comissão de Coordenação e Desenvolvimento Regional do Norte (Portugal)
- Contract Cost Data Reporting Plan
- Cell Culture Drug Resistance Testing
- Canadian Center for Drug Free-Sport
- Canadian Centre on Disability Studies
- Centers for the Commercial Development of Space
- Certified Cardiac Device Specialist
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (various organizations)
- Cheryl's Clerical and Design Services
- Child Care Delivery System (Texas)
- Cincinnati Country Day School
- Command & Control Distribution System
- Command, Control, and Detection System
- Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
- Communications Control Distribution System
- Company Core Data Sheet
- Consejo Consultivo para Desarrollo Sustentable (Spanish: consultive board for sustainable growth)
- Consensus Coding Sequence
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves as a member of the board of trustees of the Charlotte Country Day School and the North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation.
StudyCards stacks and friendly competition are how Norma Mackenzie, biology teacher at Charlotte Country Day School in N.
Katherine Throneburg - Charlotte Country Day School, Charlotte, N.
The firm develops and implements strategic communication programs for clients including ABZ Design Group, Charlotte Country Day School, Grant Consulting, InterCerve, Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Department, Mortgage Bankers of the Carolinas, and Waldeck Communications.
Also, he serves on the board of trustees of Queen's College, Charlotte, and the Charlotte Country Day School as well as on boards of the Charlotte Chamber and the Charlotte Symphony.
Charlotte Country Day School has engaged Hoover ink PR to facilitate its strategic communications planning process.
In the community, he is a member of the Board of Commissioners of Carolinas HealthCare System, the Board of Visitors of the Charlotte Country Day School, and the Board of Directors of North Carolina Citizens for Business and Industry.