Earlier to his service with San Antonio, Parker was placed as CEO at the Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS), where he had started with his service in 2000 as chief operating officer handling responsibility for bus and paratransit operations.
What does CATS stand for?
CATS stands for Charlotte Area Transit System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CATS
We have 321 other meanings of CATS in our Acronym Attic
- Carload And Truckload Shipments
- Cascade Accounting & Tax Services (Everett, WA)
- Catalogue Subsystem
- CDMA Automated Test System (WTCOM)
- Cellular Access Telephone System (REDCOM)
- Center for Advanced Television Studies
- Center for Applied Thermodynamic Studies
- Central Area Transmission System (North Sea Oil; UK sector)
- Centralized Automatic Test System
- Certificates of Accrual on Treasury Securities
- Charlotte Area Transportation System (North Carolina)
- Cheap Access to Space (Space Frontier Foundation)
- Chicago Area Transportation Study
- Chico Area Transit System (California)
- Child Abuse Training Services (Michigan)
- Children Affected by a Toxic Substance
- Citizens Against Trash in Sumter (Florida, USA)
- Citizens for an Alternative Tax System
- City of Anderson Transportation System (Anderson, IN)
- Civil Affairs Training School (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The North Carolina Railroad Company (NCRR), the Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS), and Norfolk Southern Corporation have signed lease, construction, and operating agreements for the LYNX Blue Line Extension (BLE) light rail project along the North Carolina Railroad corridor.
North Carolina's Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) introduced late last week two new hybrid electric buses, which began operating as part of the transit system fleet on Monday.
We appreciate the cooperation from the City of Charlotte and members of the Charlotte Area Transit System as we continue our work leading up to our official unveiling in January," Hombach added.
Michael Sone, GO Transit/Metrolinx Nathan Walters, Edmonton Transit System Patty Kiewiz, Green Bay Metro Ramond Robinson, Charlotte Area Transit System Randy Clarke, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Richard Davey, Massachusetts Department of Transportation Robert Creedon, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Roy Chen, Federal Transit Administration Sandra Pfeiffer, Parsons Brinckerhoff Scott Willis, First Transit/Franklin Transit Management Inc.
In the United States, selected Spear customers include: Amtrak, Capital District Transit Authority, Charlotte Area Transit System, Dallas Area Rapid Transit, Golden Gate Bridge Highway Transportation District, Hampton Roads Transit, Hudson Bergen Light Rail, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transit Authority, Kansas City Area Transportation, Authority, San Joaquin Regional Transit District, New York City Transit, Pierce Transit, Riverside Transit Authority, San Mateo County Transit, Port Authority Trans-Hudson, San Francisco Municipal Railway, and Utah Transit Authority.
by Tri-Country Metropolitan Transportation District and in Dallas/Fort Worth by Trinity Railway Express; the commencement or expansion of light rail transit service by Sacramento Regional Transit District, the Charlotte Area Transit System, and Dallas Area Rapid Transit; the restoration of state-sponsored Amtrak service in California, Maine, and Michigan; and federal government approval of light rail and freight rail shared use of rail lines in San Diego, Oceanside, San Jose, Salt Lake City, Newark, and Trenton.
Summaries of Successful Transit Programs That Are Helping Seniors Stay Mobile and Independent Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS); Charlotte, North Carolina In 1989, the Charlotte Transit Area System (CATS) began a special route for seniors that picked them up at various locations throughout the city and transported them to grocery stores and other essential destinations once or twice a week.