NCTA is becoming fully entrenched in the Charlotte technology scene, which includes working with groups such as the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, Business Innovation & Growth (BIG), Charlotte Regional Technology Executives Council (CRTEC), Charlotte Area Science Network and the Society for Information Management (Charlotte chapter).
What does CASN stand for?
CASN stands for Charlotte Area Science Network (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASN
We have 7 other meanings of CASN in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Analysis Sustainability Model
- Create a Stress Map Online (geoscience resource)
- Chronic Angina Self-Management Program (cardiovascular medicine)
- Committee for the Advancement of Strong Motion Programs (US NSF)
- Company Aviation Safety Management Program (Transport Canada)
- Cornell Alumni-Student Mentoring Program
- Centre for Anaesthesia Skills and Medical Simulation (University of Western Australia)
- Centro de Asistencia del Sindicato Médico del Uruguay
- Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (Ontario, Canada)
- Career Academy Support Network (University of California, Berkeley)
- Chemical Abstract Service (Registration) Number
- Childhood Agricultural Safety Network (Wisconsin)
- China AIDS Solidarity Network (international coalition)
- Colorado Association of School Nurses (Windsor, CO)
- Capacity Strengthening in Nutrition in Asia
- Center of Arts and Sciences of North America (California)
- Centre Académique pour la Scolarisation des Nouveaux Arrivants et des Enfants du Voyage (French: Academic Center for the Education of New Immigrants and Traveling Children)
- Civil Aviation Security Network (TSA Transportation Security Administration)
- Close Air Support Network (US DoD)
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources