The C-17 replica is a community relations tool built and maintained by Reservists from the 315th Airlift Wing at Charleston Air Force Base, S.
What does CAFB stand for?
CAFB stands for Charleston Air Force Base (South Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAFB
We have 9 other meanings of CAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Affairs, Financial Assistance Program
- Child & Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale
- Council for Academic Freedom and Academic Standards (UK)
- Critical Assessment of Fully Automated Structure Prediction
- Caisse de Compensation des Prestations Familiales, des Accidents du Travail et de Prévoyance des Travailleurs Salariés (French: Compensation Fund for Family Benefits, Workmen's Compensation and the Welfare of Employees; New Caledonia)
- Cannon Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Capital Area Food Bank (Washington, DC)
- Carswell Air Force Base (Texas; now closed)
- Cascode Active Feedback (microwave theory)
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions de Bibliothécaire (French: Certificate of Aptitude for Library Functions)
- Chemically Active Fluidized Bed
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Branch (Federal Center for Mental Health Services)
- Columbus Air Force Base (Mississippi)
- Creech Air Force Base (Nevada)
- Ceramic Filled Anaerobic Fixed Bed Reactor
- Canada Firearms Centre
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
- Centre Associatif pour Famille en Crise (French: Association Center for Families in Crisis)
- Cercle Amicale Français de Casablanca (French: Casablanca French Friendship Circle; Casablanca, Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One jet landed safely at Charleston Air Force Base, but the location of the other plane and pilot was unknown.
The pilot of the other aircraft, Captain Lee Bryant, was able to fly his F-16 back to Charleston Air Force Base, Cowley told AFP.
As a national instructor with the SPRC, Grossman will travel to several bases across the country, including the Charleston Air Force Base.
He never expected he would see her again so soon, said Dickson, assigned to the 437th Operations Group, Charleston Air Force Base, Charleston, S.
operating unit has successfully completed 11 nonstop missions from Charleston Air Force Base in Charleston, South Carolina to Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan, delivering 55 of these new M-ATV vehicles manufactured by Oshkosh Corporation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: HOT OFF THE ASSEMBLY LINE--The Air Force's newest C-17 arrives at Charleston Air Force Base, S.
Navy 303d Intelligence Squadron--USAF Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea Air Force MEDIUM CATEGORY 297th Transportation Company Fort Hood, Texas Army 437th Maintenance Squadron/315th Maintenance Squadron Charleston Air Force Base, S.