In the case of the county's troubled Martin Luther King Hospital and its teaching affiliate, Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science, it's all too true.
What does CDU stand for?
CDU stands for Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDU
We have 116 other meanings of CDU in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiac Diagnostic Unit
- Care Delivery Unit
- Carrier Distribution Unit
- Cebu Doctors' University
- Cellule de Développement Urbain (French: Urban Development Unit; Belgium)
- Census Dissemination Unit (UK 2001 Census)
- Central Display Unit
- Centre de Documentation de l'Urbanisme (French: Urban Planning Documentation Center)
- Chaff Dispenser Unit (military aviation)
- Charles Darwin University (Australia)
- Chemical Dispensing Unit
- Chest Drainage Unit
- Chicks Dig Us (aka Collegiate Development Union; Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Christelijk-Demokratische Unie (Dutch: Christian Democratic Union)
- Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands (German: Christian Democratic Union; Germany)
- Civil Disturbance Unit
- Clasificación Decimal Universal (Spanish)
- Classification Décimale Universelle (French: Universal Decimal Classification; library classification system)
- Clinical Decision Unit (UK hospitals)
- Cockpit Display Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science: [TABLE OMITTED] ABOUT CHARLES DREW UNIVERSITY: A private non-profit educational institution in the Watts-Willowbrook area of South Los Angeles, Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science has provided quality college, graduate and post-graduate education and training to thousands of qualified minority and other students for more than 35 years.
Roy Wilson, dean of the College of Medicine at Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles and professor of ophthamology at the Jules Stein Eye Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles, provided the following information.