He was addressing the Charles Darwin University Symposium 2013 which has the theme Indigenous Knowledges in a Changing World.
What does CDU stand for?
CDU stands for Charles Darwin University (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDU
We have 116 other meanings of CDU in our Acronym Attic
- Capacitive/Capacitor Discharge Unit
- Cardiac Diagnostic Unit
- Care Delivery Unit
- Carrier Distribution Unit
- Cebu Doctors' University
- Cellule de Développement Urbain (French: Urban Development Unit; Belgium)
- Census Dissemination Unit (UK 2001 Census)
- Central Display Unit
- Centre de Documentation de l'Urbanisme (French: Urban Planning Documentation Center)
- Chaff Dispenser Unit (military aviation)
- Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science (Los Angeles, CA)
- Chemical Dispensing Unit
- Chest Drainage Unit
- Chicks Dig Us (aka Collegiate Development Union; Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Christelijk-Demokratische Unie (Dutch: Christian Democratic Union)
- Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands (German: Christian Democratic Union; Germany)
- Civil Disturbance Unit
- Clasificación Decimal Universal (Spanish)
- Classification Décimale Universelle (French: Universal Decimal Classification; library classification system)
- Clinical Decision Unit (UK hospitals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tagging of the dugongs was undertaken in collaboration with Charles Darwin University, Australia, one of the world's leading institutions in the field of dugong research.
The trackings devices were fitted to the subjects in collaboration with Australia's Charles Darwin University, a leading institution in the field of dugong research.
As far as we know, frogs are the only animals to expel foreign objects through the bladder," New Scientist quoted Christopher Tracy of Charles Darwin University in Alice Springs, Australia, as saying.
He referred to a study by Australia's Charles Darwin University and the National University of Singapore that found a 10-percent decrease in forests led to the frequency of floods rising by between four and 28 percent.
Lecturer Peter Dempster of Charles Darwin University in Alice Springs thinks the solution is to convince Australians to eat the pests.
Chapters were first presented as contributions to the Charles Darwin University Symposium, "Imagining Childhood: Children, Culture, and Community," held in September 2005 in Alice Springs.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) and the NT Government have announced a new Master of Health Practice (Nurse Practitioner) degree designed specifically to assist practising nurses to work in the challenging NT environment.