Captain Michael Wyant of the Charles County Sheriff's Office saw a multitude of applications for use of the CyberBug(TM) with law enforcement.
What does CCSO stand for?
CCSO stands for Charles County Sheriff's Office (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCSO
We have 42 other meanings of CCSO in our Acronym Attic
- Common Channel Signaling Network Connection
- Community College System of New Hampshire
- Common Channel Signaling Network Interface Specification
- Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- Credit Counselling Service of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Council of Community Services of New York State
- Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations (est. 1974)
- Cataract, Central Saccular, with Sutural Opacities
- CECOM CALS Support Office
- Central Coal Supply Organisation (India)
- Charlotte County Sheriff's Office (Punta Gorda, FL)
- Cheektowaga Community Symphony Orchestra (Cheektowaga, NY)
- Clear Creek County Sheriff's Office (Georgetown, Colorado, USA)
- Clip Case Side Office (various companies)
- Coalition of Civil Society Organisations
- Cobb County Sheriff's Office (Georgia)
- Coconino County Sheriff's Office (Arizona)
- Collier County Sheriff's Office (Naples, FL)
- Colorado Congress of Senior Organization
- Command & Control Systems Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following Sybase customers and partners will be receiving the Medal of Achievement for their application of cutting-edge technology: -- BNSF Railway Company, Texas -- Broward County Environment Protection Department, Florida -- Cessna, Kansas -- Charles County Sheriff's Office, Maryland -- CRIS/India Railway, India -- European Southern Observatory, Germany -- General Services Administration (GSA), Washington D.
OTCBB:CYDF) announces their CyberBug(TM) was successfully deployed on Sunday April 17 for the Charles County Sheriff's Office to monitor the 12th Annual Southern Maryland "Blessing of the Bikes" event held at the Charles County Fairgrounds in La Plata.