The study population consisted of all patients under 16 years of age with OFG or OCD seen on the monthly joint paediatric dentistry and oral medicine clinic at Charles Clifford Dental Hospital (CCDH), Sheffield.
What does CCDH stand for?
CCDH stands for Charles Clifford Dental Hospital (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCDH
We have 2 other meanings of CCDH in our Acronym Attic
- Capital and Counties Development Group (San Francisco, CA)
- Collin County Disc Golf (Texas)
- Commander, Cruiser Destroyer Group
- Convention Center Design Group (architects; Minneapolis, MN)
- Council on Corporate Disclosure and Governance (Singapore)
- Cowan Counseling and Disability Group (Midlothian, VA)
- Central Coast Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Canadian College of Dental Health (est. 1994; Ontario, Canada)
- CCDH (not an acronym; formerly Community Committee for Developmental Handicaps; Miami, FL)
- Centro Cultural Dominico Haitiano (Spanish: Dominican Haitian Cultural Center)
- Clark County Department of Health
- Commission des Citoyens pour les Droits de l'Homme (French: Citizens' Commission on Human Rights)
- Communauté de Communes du Dourdannais en Hurepoix (French: Community of Municipalities in Dourdannais Hurepoix; Dourdan, France)
- Communication Contest for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Westchester Optimist Club; Miami, FL)
- Capital Coast District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Colorado Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Communication Contest for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Community Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Florida)
- Comisión Cubana de Derechos Humanos y Reconciliación Nacional (Spanish: Cuban Commission for Human Rights and National Reconciliation)
- Clermont County Department of Human Services (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The radiographs were collected prospectively over a 24-month period and had been taken as part of each child's routine assessment and diagnosis within the Charles Clifford Dental Hospital, Sheffield, UK.