[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Fatemeh runs the Charity Foundation for Special Diseases and has played no political role.
What does CFFSD stand for?
CFFSD stands for Charity Foundation for Special Diseases
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conference on Forestry and Forest Products Research
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry (Bethesda, MD)
- Cohort Food Frequency Questionnaire
- Californians for Fair Redistricting (est. 2005)
- Consolidated Federal Funds Report
- Canadian Forces Fleet School
- Center for French and Francophone Studies
- Cleaner Fossil Fuels System (World Energy Council)
- Combat Field Feeding System
- Consortium for Fossil Fuel Science (University of Kentucky)
- Canadian Forces Fleet School Esquimalt
- Call for Fire Trainer (software)
- Central Florida Floor Tech, Inc (Florida)
- Chronic Feto-Fetal Transfusion (neonatal morbidity)
- Civitavecchia Fruit & Forest Terminal (Italy)
- Compagnie Folklorique Fanny Thibout (Belgian dancing and arts group)
- Complex Fast Fourier Transform
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics, Inc. (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics, Inc. (est. 2000)
- Canadian Forces Flying Training School (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently, Rafsanjani's daughter, Fatemeh, who heads Iran's Charity Foundation for Special Diseases, said she had written UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to protest the halt in sales of many medicines to Iran.