The Charities Review Council offers the following tips on smart giving during disasters and how to exercise caution when responding to disaster-relief appeals: Types of support: The best assistance is a financial donation to a relief organization already operating in the affected area.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Charities Review Council (Saint Paul, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Certification Review Committee
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Certified Research Chef (Research Chefs Association)
- Certified Retirement Community (various locations)
- Certified Retirement Counselor
- Certified Rifle Center (golf club manufacturing)
- Chain Reaction Cycle (bicycles)
- Champlain Regional College
- Champlain Regional College (Lennoxville, Quebec, Canada)
- Chancery Research and Consultants (Bangladesh)
- Charles River Conservancy (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Charter Review Commission
- Chattahoochee River Club (Georgia)
- Chawki Rearing Centre
- Chemical Referral Center (CHEMTREC)
- Chemical Rubber Company (scientific reference publisher)
- Chesapeake Ranch Club
- Chestnut Ridge Church (Morgantown, WV)
- Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Chicago Recording Company (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on feedback gathered by the Charities Review Council through a series of focus groups and Town Hall meetings with donors and stakeholders, the Council made changes to its Accountability Standards, which are meant to address the reasonable expectations donors have for accountable nonprofits.
July 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Charities Review Council is hosting a series of Town Hall meetings across Minnesota and North Dakota to solicit feedback on proposed changes to its Accountability Standards used to review charities.
March 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Fifteen charitable organizations have already completed the new Charities Review Council of Minnesota (the Council) review process, known as the Accountability Wizard.
here's a warning from the Charities Review Council of Minnesota.
Gaalswyk also has served on the boards of the Minnesota Council of Foundations, the Charities Review Council and has been active in other community and economic development organizations.
Complete information about donating an automobile or other non-cash gifts - along with general information on charitable donations - is available on the Charities Review Council website (www.
For additional information on the Council's standards or on nonprofit accountability, contact the Charities Review Council directly at 651-224-7030 (or 800-733-GIVE outside the Twin Cities) or visit its website at http://www.