The device also offers a charge pump output (CPO) option for enhancing the MOSFET gate drive to deliver highest efficiency at medium to full load conditions.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Charge Pump Output
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Protontherapie d'Orsay
- Certified Paraoptometric
- Certified Park Operator (National Association of Recreational Vehicle Parks and Campgrounds)
- Certified Pool Operator
- Certified Pre-Owned (automobiles)
- Certified Procurement Officer (various locations)
- Certified Project Officer
- Certified Prosthetist Orthotist (ABC)
- Certified Protection Officer
- Change Package Order
- Chauffage Plomberie Olivieri (French plumbing and heating company)
- Chemical Protective Overgarment
- Chester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Chief Party Officer
- Chief People Officer (aka Director of Human Resources)
- Chief Performance Officer (marketing)
- Chief Personnel Officer
- Chief Petty Officer (US Navy and US Coast Guard)
- Chief Planning Officer (various organizations)
- Chief Political Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
EL7584 Key Features -- TFT/LCD display supply -- Boost regulator -- VCOM regulator -- VON charge pump -- VOFF charge pump -- 2V to 14V voltage input supply -- Boost converter (VBOOST) output: 5V to 18V -- VCOM buffer output : 2V to 13V -- VON charge pump output : 5V to 40V -- VOFF charge pump output : -40V to 0V -- VBOOST = 5V at 550mA; 15V at 300mA -- High frequency, small inductor DC:DC boost circuit -- Over 90% efficient DC:DC boost converter capability -- Built-in power-up sequence with adjustable VON delay -- Adjustable frequency, soft-start and outputs -- Over-temperature protection -- Small parts count EL7584 Availability and Pricing The EL7584 is available now in a 24-pin TSSOP package and is priced at $1.
0V -- Charge pump output can also be used with an external regulator -- Up to 200mA continuous output current -- Low operating current (180uA typ) -- Low power shutdown modes -- Dual enable pins allow separate control of charge pump and LDO circuits for faster startup from sleep states -- Overload current limiting and over-temperature thermal shutdown for full protection -- Stable with low-ESR ceramic or tantalum capacitors -- Small, 10 pin, lead free MSOP package for space critical applications such as notebooks and PDAs.