Daniel Batcheldor from the Florida Institute of Technology seeks to advance the development of a new type of charge injection device sensor for Earth and space imaging that will improve upon existing charge-coupled device technology.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Charge Injection Device
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Industrial Developer
- Certified Interconnect Designer
- Certified Interior Decorator
- Certified Interior Designer
- Certified Irrigation Designer
- Cervical Immobilization Device
- Change In Design (drafting)
- Channel Identification Designator
- Channel Identifier
- Channel Iron Deposit
- Charge-Injected Device
- Chemical Inducible Dimerizer
- Child Identification
- Chinese Imperial Dog (dog breed)
- Choice In Dying
- Chronic Illness and Disability
- Circuit ID (Identification; computing)
- Circuite Integrate Digitale (Romanian: Digital Integrated Circuits)
- Cisco Internetwork Design
- Civil Investigation Demand (US Department of Justice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leeman Labs has introduced the new Prodigy ICP spectrometer, which features a state-of-the-art charge injection device detector.