As well as the restaurant, the Moat Manor also offers 12 double rooms, each one decorated to reflect the character of the months of the year.
What does COTM stand for?
COTM stands for Character of the Month
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COTM
We have 9 other meanings of COTM in our Acronym Attic
- Creations of the Light
- City of the Lost Children (fantasy film)
- City of the Living Dead (movie)
- Church of the Living God
- Curse of the Legions of Death (song by band Testament)
- Church of the Living Word (Weslaco, TX)
- Carnival of the Mobilists (mobile technology blog)
- Case of the Mondays (Internet slang)
- Cat of the Month
- Catch Of The Month (fishing)
- Chicken of the Month
- Children of the Mind (book)
- Church on the Move (various locations)
- Circle of the Moon (video game)
- College of Occupational Therapists of Manitoba
- Communications on the Move
- Concise Oxford Textbook of Medicine
- Constellation of the Month (astronomy)
- Consultant of the Month (California)
- Contracting Officer Technical Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guests who register also receive "Exclusive Character of the Month Brought to You By HP.