Before his appointment to Chairman and World President, Mr Abouhamad served on the UAE Chapter Board of Directors and acts as their representative on the I World Board.
What does CBOD stand for?
CBOD stands for Chapter Board of Directors (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBOD
We have 2 other meanings of CBOD in our Acronym Attic
- Care Bears on Crack (band)
- Central Bank of China
- Close Before Open Contact
- Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Conference Board of Canada
- Council of Boating Organizations of Canada
- Centennial Board of Cooperative Educational Services (Colorado)
- Clark-Beck Obsessive-Compulsive Inventory
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- Carbonaceous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Chemical and Biological Oxygen Demand (waste water treatment)
- Confirm Business Object Document (Oracle)
- Corporate Board of Directors
- Chesapeake Bay Organization Development Network
- Chicago Board of Education (Chicago, IL)
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
- Coherent Backscattering Opposition Effect (astrophysics)
- Complete Book of Eldritch Might (game)
- Chicago Business Opportunity Fair (Chicago, IL)
- Common Business Object Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has superbly served on the NDTA DC Chapter Board of Directors for two years.
vice chair, secretary, CalCPA Nominations Committee: Los Angeles Chapter Board of Directors director; CalCPA Government Relations Committe; CalCPA Professional Ethies Commitee.
As Ed Duggan, Maryland Chapter Board of Directors member, saw it: "Tysabri was the result of a rational, focused exploitation of a key new insight about the disease process in MS.
Mike Reid, Army Intelligence Center and School DRM, installed the new Cochise Chapter Board of Directors for chapter year 2004-2005.
Service on at least one of the following: the national Board of Directors, a Chapter Board of Directors, or a national, regional or chapter committee of the Appraisal Institute; * Not the subject of a publishable disciplinary action by the Appraisal Institute within five years of the date of election.
An AFS member since 1976, he served on the Michiana Chapter board of directors (1978-87) and as ch apter president (1985-86).
The American Council for Technology-Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) announced that John Grant, Chris Brechler and Casey Carlson will join its Rocky Mountain Chapter Board of Directors.