The existing designs usually have two important assumptions that the users are delay insensitive and Channel State Information at the Transmitter (CSIT) is perfect.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Channel State Information
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Social Impact (Australia)
- Centre for Sociology of Innovation
- Centre Social Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Social Center)
- Centric Software, Inc.
- Centro Servizi Immobiliari (Italian: Real Estate Service Center)
- Centro Sistemi Informativi (Swiss governmental IT center)
- Centro Sportivo Italiano (Italian Sports Centre)
- Certified Satellite Installer
- Cetacean Society International
- Chair of Corporate Strategy and Innovation (Switzerland)
- Charter Schools Institute
- Chemical Safety International (Chemical Safety Corporation)
- Chemical Shift Imaging (multi-voxel spectroscopy method used in magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Chemical Shift Index
- Chemical Substances Inventory
- Chemical Surety Inspection
- Cheyenne Software, Inc. (Delaware)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai, India)
- Chi Sigma Iota
- Chicago Sculpture International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each OFDM block is individually modulated according to channel state information acquired during the previous burst.
12 Exploiting Channel State Information at the Transmitter Side.