will move its operations and those of its subsidiary - Channel America Television Network Inc.
What does CATN stand for?
CATN stands for Channel America Television Network (Darien, CT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CATN
We have 1 other meaning of CATN in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Achievement Through Martial Arts
- Committee to Advise on Tropical Medicine and Travel
- Computer-Assisted Terrain Mobility Analysis Techniques
- Center for Applications and Technology in Mathematics Education (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Comprehensive Assessment of Team-Member Effectiveness (peer and self evaluation)
- Community Air Toxics Monitoring Network (Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission)
- Concepts and Techniques in Modern Geography
- Computer Aided Translation and Machine Translation
- Cayman Adventist Television Network (religious station; Cayman Islands)
- Center of Applied Technology North (est. 1974; Severn, MD; vocational school)
- Course in Advanced Trauma Nursing
- Cheapest Available Technology Narrowly Avoiding Prosecution (hazardous waste management and remediation)
- Chicago Area Toon Novices and Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- Commercial Area Transit Node Housing Program (Boston, MA)
- Cataloguing Network in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa)
- Cheapest Available Technology Not Inviting Prosecution
- Civilian Automated Training Input Program
- Common Architecture for Next Generation Internet Protocol
- Consolidated Architecture/Total Network Integration Plan
- Center for Anti Terrorism and Navy Security Forces (formerly ATFPWDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post said that the new service, which airs on the 20+ million home Channel America Television Network, had already reached accord with numerous producers for their shows to play in the PSTV format.
PSTV is the brainchild of David Post, who has been programing chief for the Channel America Television Network for over three years and a pioneer in viewer participation television.
EVRO" or the "company") announced Tuesday that it has decided to relocate its television operations from Florida and Connecticut to California as part of a company consolidation and in conjunction with integrating the operations of EVRO's two subsidiary companies, Channel America Television Network Inc.
23, 1996--EVRO CORPORATION ("EVRO") announced today that CHANNEL AMERICA TELEVISION NETWORK, INC.
ANGELA" on EVRO's subsidiary television network, Channel America Television Network Inc.
EVRO") (NASDAQ:EVRO) announced Tuesday that Channel America Television Network Inc.
EVRO") (NASDAQ:EVRO) announced Monday that Channel America Television Network Inc.