Meidensha will build a pilot plant at the Changi Water Reclamation Plant in Singapore.
What does CWRP stand for?
CWRP stands for Changi Water Reclamation Plant (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWRP
We have 19 other meanings of CWRP in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Water Resource Management
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management
- Colorado West Regional Mental Health Center
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management Plan
- Canadian Workplace Research Network
- ChiWest ResourceNet (University of Illinois at Chicago Neighborhood Initiative)
- City-Wide Resident Organization (group designation)
- Construction Workers Registration Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- County Welfare Rights Organization
- Calumet Water Reclamation Plant (Chicago, IL)
- Characterization and Waste Retrieval Program
- Child and Woman Rights Protection Network (Thailand)
- Child Welfare Reform Project (UNICEF)
- Corporate Wetlands Restoration Partnership
- Car Wars Referee Questionnaire
- California Western Railroad
- Call Waiting Reminder Ring (telecommunications)
- Centre for Water Resources Research (est. 1989; Department of Civil Engineering; University College Dublin; Dublin, Ireland)
- Centrum Wspierania Rozwoju Rodziny (Polish: Development Support Center for Families; Poland)
- Commercial Waste Reduction and. Recycling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Let's go and use the stairs," Aquino was quoted by the Inquirer as saying, after he and his companions were trapped for 20 minutes in the underground where the Changi Water Reclamation Plant in Singapore is located.
SembCorp's facility is part of the sprawling Changi Water Reclamation Plant complex, capable of treating 800,000 cubic metres (176 million gallons) of used water before it is either flushed into the sea or further purified as NEWater.
The Changi Water Reclamation Plant is capable of treating 800,000 cubic metres (176 million gallons) of used water -- enough to fill 320 Olympic size swimming pools -- daily.
Singapore's fifth and largest NEWater plant, the Changi plant employs microfiltration, reverse osmosis and UV to polish treated effluent from the Changi water reclamation plant (CWRP) to produce 228,000m3/d of 'NEWater', which is supplied to industrial and commercial consumers.
The footprint and weight were critical to the overall design of the membrane filtration systems, since they had to be installed on the roof of the existing Changi Water Reclamation Plant.
SIWW, Singapore, June 28, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Siemens Water Technologies in Singapore and the PUB, Singapore's national water agency, are collaborating on a membrane bioreactor (MBR) testing facility at PUB's Changi Water Reclamation Plant.
CH2M HILL was the program manager for constructing the Deep Tunnel Sewerage System and the Changi Water Reclamation Plant, one of the world's largest water reclamation projects.