Singapore - Changi International Airport Services: Dnata acquired Changi International Airport Services (CIAS) in 2004.
What does CIAS stand for?
CIAS stands for Changi International Airport Services (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIAS
We have 65 other meanings of CIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian International Air Show
- Canadian International Auto Show
- Center for Information Assurance and Security (University of Texas, Austin)
- Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security (University of Texas, San Antonio)
- Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (UW-Madison)
- Center for Integrated Area Studies (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Center for International and Area Studies
- Center for Investment Advisory Services
- Centre Intercommunal d'Action Sociale (French: Intermunicipal Center for Social Action)
- Certified Investment Agent Specialist (real estate industry)
- Circuit Inventory & Analysis System
- Cognitive Impairment Associated with Schizophrenia
- College of Imaging Arts and Science (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Computer Imaging Analysis Software
- Conseil International de l'Action Sociale
- Counterintelligence Analysis Section (US DoD)
- Cold-Induced Autoinflammatory Syndrome 1
- Cayman Islands Amateur Swimming Association
- Center for Impact Assessment Studies and Forecasting (Poland)
- Asian Exposition on Chemicals and Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The renowned Changi International Airport services more than 4,000 flights a week, with Singapore Airlines alone offering flights to 64 cities in 35 countries around the world.
Ground handling provider Changi International Airport Services (CIAS) has begun a series of initiatives to ensure it remains competitive at Singapore's Changi Airport.