Scott's plan--via a simple change of beneficiary designation--assures that his retirement assets will not be depleted by taxes, as often happens when left to heirs.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Change of Beneficiary
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Oral Biology (Karolinska Institute; Huddinge, Sweden)
- Center of Balance (measurement)
- Center of Battery (US DoD)
- Center of Buoyancy (physics)
- Central Obrera Boliviana (Bolivian labor organization)
- Certificate in Online Business
- Certificate of Birth
- Chairman of the Board
- Chamber Orchestra of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Change of Basis (linear algebra, changing vectors from one basis to another)
- Cheap Old Bastard
- Chief of the Boat (US Navy)
- Children of Bodom (band; Finland)
- Chimie Organique et Bioorganique (French: Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- Chip On Board
- Chris O'Brien (musician)
- Chrome Over Brass (snare drums)
- Church of the Brethren
- Church Office Building (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
- Circle of Bosses
Samples in periodicals archive:
User- friendly online forms are available including: change of account information, change of address, change of beneficiary, claim forms (accessible to insureds and beneficiaries), and e-mail to customer service capability.
He repeatedly made his intent clear to his attorney as well as two brokers, but died while waiting for the change of beneficiary form.
8) Once signed by the viator, the viatical settlement contract and the assignment of policy ownership and change of beneficiary forms are forwarded to the escrow agent.
The site contains investor information with a link to current financial information and an area where policyholders can download claims, change of beneficiary and other related forms.
Minnesota Life policy owners and contract holders can visit the corporate site to: -- view all of the individual life insurance and annuity contracts they own; -- submit transfers, account rebalancing and allocation changes on variable life or variable annuity contracts; -- obtain information about the investment options available on variable adjustable life insurance and variable annuity contracts, including investment objectives and performance; -- news about Minnesota Life; -- print a variety of service request forms (change of address, change of beneficiary, etc.
He died while waiting for the change of beneficiary form, but had made his intent clear to his attorney as well as two brokers.
If a change of beneficiary is necessary, the list of qualified beneficiaries has been modified to include the first cousins of the original beneficiary.