a leading provider of security policy enforcement software, today announced that Cambia CM is integrated with the IBM Tivoli([R]) Change and Configuration Management Database (CCMDB) and has received the Ready for IBM Tivoli Software technical validation.
What does CCMDB stand for?
CCMDB stands for Change and Configuration Management Database
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre de Coordination des Missions Doctorales (French: Doctoral Mission Coordination Center; various universities)
- Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders (clinical guide)
- Chip Carrier Mounting Device
- Combatant Command (US DoD)
- Committee on Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases (est. 1996)
- Continuous Current Monitoring Device
- Cranio-Cervico-Mandibular Disorders (dentistry)
- Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders Third Revision
- Canadian Centre for Management Development Act
- Capital City Men's Dart Association (Canada)
- Cryofracture Chemical Munitions Disposal System
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment
- Center for Clinical Medical Ethics (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Center for Continuing Medical Education (various organizations)
- Churches' Commission for Migrants in Europe
- Cisco CallManager Express (IP telephony)
- Cisco Communications Manager Express (application)
- Cleveland Coin Machine Exchange, Inc.
- Contract Change Mass Estimate (NASA)
- Closely-Coupled Metallo-Dielectric Electromagnetic Band Gap
Samples in periodicals archive:
nLayers, the standard in IT service discovery, today announced the integration of nLayers InSight with the IBM discovery library and the IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database (CCMDB).
today announced that it is working with IBM to deliver real-time application management service information for the IBM Tivoli Discovery Library and the IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database (CCMDB).