While traders received the good news that manufacturing and service activity in February hit levels last seen in July 2006, according to (LBG) was the most traded stock of the day, seeing 125 million shares change owners, followed by Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS and the euro.
What does CHOWN stand for?
CHOWN stands for Change Owner
This definition appears very frequently
- Cheap Optical Transducer
- Chief of Observer/Trainers
- Community Hospice of Texas
- Comprehensive Hands-On Test
- Consolidated Hands-On Training
- Corporate Headquarters Office Technology System (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Change of Ownership
- Community Health Outreach Workers (Detroit, MI)
- Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse (Binghamton, NY)
- Culinary Historians of Washington, DC (est. 1996)
- See How You Are
- Chemical or Electrolytic Oxidation
- Cabinet Henri Philippe (French business consulting firm)
- California Highway Patrol
- Cambridge Handbook of Phonology (book; also seen as CHoP)
- Campus Honors Program
- Canada Health Portal
- Canine Hemangiopericytoma
- Capillary Hydrostatic Pressure
- Carolina Horse Park
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sales decline means that if the market matched November's pace all year, 450,930 houses would change owners, the fewest since 1998.
The new and improved offering for Service Delivery Management includes the following enhancements: --More Flexible and Dynamic Asset Tracking -- Indus Asset Suite software offers increased ability to track mobile assets and dynamically change owners, operators and maintainers throughout the lifecycle of the asset.