The latter function is facilitated via log-based change data capture (CDC) technology; streaming changes captured from the source databases to the data warehouse with very low impact on the source.
What does CHGDAT stand for?
CHGDAT stands for Change Data
This definition appears very rarely
- Compressed Hydrogen Gas (fuel type)
- Confederación Hidrográfica del Guadiana (Spanish: Guadiana Hydrographic Confederation; Guadiana, Spain)
- Constellation Hotel Group (Australia)
- Coyle Hospitality Group (est. 1996; New York, NY)
- Critical Hydraulic Gradient
- Change Cancel
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Capitol Hang Glider Association (now the Capital Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association; Washington, DC metropolitan area)
- Charles H. Gere Branch Library (Lincoln, NE)
- Center for Human Growth and Development (University of Michigan)
- Chinese Human Genome Diversity Project (China)
- Center for Health and Global Environment
- Canadian Heritage Garden Foundation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Costs Chargeable to Fund Authorization
- Center for Human Genetics and Genomics
- Change Text Height (ACAD 13)
- Capital Hill Gold, Inc. (now Amerimine Resources, Inc.; Denver, CO)
- China Historical Geographic Information System (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Chadwick House Group Limited (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health trading division; London, England, UK)
- Change Layer (ACAD 13)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pioneering proposals, unveiled at the World Business Summit on Climate Change in Copenhagen, take the form of a global framework that clarifies precisely which climate change data should be reported by corporations and provides management with a set of guidelines designed to streamline disclosure procedures.
For some hackers, simply seeing data isn't enough; they have to mess with and change data to suit their warped thinking.
Adds Informix[R] Log-based Change Data Capture SAN JOSE, Calif.
a leader in Change Data Capture and Data Integration products for heterogeneous databases, today announced it will present benefits of using Change Data Capture in data replications from any major relational database to Netezza[R] TwinFin[TM] data warehouse and analytic appliances.
Data Replication and Change Data Capture Solution Tested for Scalability, Interoperability SAN JOSE, Calif.
Talend today announced the first open source product with Change Data Capture to streamline data integration for enterprises.
IBM InfoSphere Change Data Capture to Provide Real-Time Integration in the ParAccel Analytic Database SAN DIEGO -- ParAccel, Inc.