More than 60% of the vendors in the Buyer's Guide do not presently offer what are universally considered to be best-in-class features, including: Backup software's administration function prioritize a server that has gone the longest since its last backup Detect servers backing up significantly more data than previously and provide alerting Integration with VMware's Change Block Tracking Integration with VMware vCenter Converter Ability to multiplex concurrent backups to a single tape drive Availability The 2011 Virtual Server Backup Software Buyer's Guide may be downloaded from CommVault Systems, Inc.
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Change Block Tracking (virtual machine storage)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign for Better Transport (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Can't Be Touched
- Cancer Biology and Therapy (journal)
- Carotid Body Tumors
- Cement Bond Tool (cabling technology)
- Ceneri Base Tunnel (Swiss railway tunnel)
- Center for Biochemical Technology (now Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology; India)
- Center for Biotechnology (various locations)
- Certified Belief Therapist (faith-based therapy)
- Certified Broadcast Technologist
- Chaudière Basse Température (French: Low Temperature Boiler; energy systems)
- Chemical Biological Toxin
- Chesapeake Bay Trust (est. 1985; Maryland)
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Child Bereavement Trust (now Child Bereavement Charity)
- Children's Ballet Theater
- Children's Book Trust (publishing company; India)
- Chimie et Biochimie Théoriques (French: Theoretical Chemistry and Biochemistry; Henri Poincaré University; Nancy, France)
- Cincinnati Bell Telephone
- Circuit Board Technology (electronics; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This latest release adds Change Block Tracking (CBT) to this powerful VBA foundation for dramatic backup and recovery performance.
vRanger Standard utilizes Change Block Tracking (CBT) with ABM to greatly reduce the size of backup images, resulting in a faster, more efficient virtual server backup and recovery experience.