The three-way joint venture, called Changan Ford Mazda Engine Co.
What does CFME stand for?
CFME stands for Changan Ford Mazda Engine (joint venture; US and Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFME
We have 5 other meanings of CFME in our Acronym Attic
- Concerned Families of Maryland Coalition
- Combined Force Maritime Component Command
- Canadian Forces Movement Control Unit
- Cystic Fibrosis Mutation Database
- Canadian Forces Management Development School (Canada)
- Canadian Forces Middle East (Bahrain)
- Carbon Fiber Microelectrode
- Center for Food, Mood and Exercise
- Centro Formazione Maestranze Edili (Italian: Construction Craftsmen Training Center)
- Certified Financial Management Executive
- Chloroform Fraction of Methanol Extract (immunopharmacology)
- Coalition for Marriage Equality (UK)
- City of Fresno Management Employees Association
- Culture Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Canadian Forces Maritime Experimental and Test Ranges
- Construction Forestry Mining & Energy Union
- Calgary Folk Music Festival (podcast; Alberta, Canada)
- Cape Fear Memorial Foundation (Wilmington, NC)
- Cold Formed Metal Framing (construction)
- Community Fund Management Foundation (est. 1993; Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three-way venture Changan Ford Mazda Engine Co.
In May 2005, approval was also given for the Changan Ford Mazda Engine Company project, a joint venture engine assembly facility designed to accommodate future expansion plans and increases in local production content requirements.