Advantech has also supplied hospital-grade tablet PCs to the Taipei Medical University Hospital, Shin Kong Wu Ho Su Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Tainan Chi Mei Foundation Medical Center, and Taoyuan St.
What does CGMH stand for?
CGMH stands for Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Taiwan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGMH
We have 1 other meaning of CGMH in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Guide to Middle-Earth (book by Robert Foster)
- Comprehensive Groundwater Monitoring Evaluation
- Computação Gráfica e Multimédia na Educação (Portuguese: Computer Graphics and Multimedia in Education)
- Computação Gráfica Multimédia e Ensino (Portuguese)
- Consultative Group Meeting for Egypt
- Controlled Growth Mercury Electrode
- Council on Graduate Medical Education
- CounterMoves Generic Microgame Engine (gaming)
- Citigroup Global Markets Europe Limited
- Country Gospel Music Guild
- Collingwood General and Marine Hospital (Canada)
- Concentration Globulaire Moyenne en Hémoglobine (French: Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration)
- Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Incorporated
- Ceramic Glazed Masonry Institute
- Church of God Mission International (various locations)
- Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Citizens Growth Management Initiative (Arizona)
- Comptoir Général Matériel Industriel (French industrial equipment company)
- Computer Graphics Metafile Interchange Format
- 100 Gigabit Media Independent Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008, Tsao established the Sue Tsao Operation Smile Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Fellowship where eight doctors from countries throughout Asia underwent intensive training at Chang Gung Hospital in China and completed fellowships in the fields of microsurgery, craniofacial surgery, pediatric anesthesia and pediatric intensive care.
Ms Su is an infection control practitioner and clinical microbiologist at the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and an associate professor at the Chang Gung University College of Medicine.
The Research and Ethics Committee of the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH) approved the study protocol, and informed consent was obtained from all patients.
The National Science Council and Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, both in Taiwan, funded the meta-analysis.
Research Funding: Grant NSC95-2314-B-255-001-MY2 from the National Science Council and CMRPG880251 and CMRPF870501 from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan.
The Baxter grant also includes a three-year visiting fellowship for a peritoneal dialysis specialist from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan.
Tennessee Williams Shyr-Ming Sheen-Chen, MD, Yei-Wei Liu, MD, Hock-Liew Eng, MD, Chao-Cheng Huang, MD, and Sheung-Fat Ko, MD From the Departments of Surgery, Pathology, and Diagnostic Radiology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung; College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taiwan.