The Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna ( CIMP), an autonomous management institute set up by the Nitish Kumar government in 2008, has launched a unique institution called Students' Guidance Centre ( SGC) to provide free coaching to bright students from the SC, ST and OBC categories to crack various management entrance tests.
What does CIMP stand for?
CIMP stands for Chandragupt Institute of Management (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMP
We have 22 other meanings of CIMP in our Acronym Attic
- Common Information Model Object Manager
- Corporate Information Management Object Model
- Customer Information Management Outcomes and Reporting (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
- Center for Intelligent Manufacturing of Semiconductors (University of Southern California, Los Angeles)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Open System Architecture
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme (Sunway University College; Malaysia)
- Cargo Interchange Message Procedures (IATA)
- Cartographic Imaging Modeling Program
- Center for Intrusion Monitoring and Protection
- Certified Information Management Professional
- Client Initiated Mirror Protocol (Digital View's trademark protocol for digital video player control)
- Comité interministériel des Matières Premières
- Commission Internationale de Microflore du Paléozoique
- Commission on Igneous and Metamorphic Petrogenesis (IUGS)
- Computer-Integrated Material Processing
- Continuous Maintenance Program
- Corporate Information Management Plan
- CpG Island Methylator Phenotype
- Creative Improvised Music Projects
- Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pitroda made these comments on the sidelines of a convocation ceremony organised by Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP) here.