Research Question The following research question was posed for this study: (1) Do gender, age, race, level of education, current GPA, Internal Health Locus of Control (IHLC), Powerful Other Health Locus of Control (PHLC), and Chance Health Locus of Control (CHLC) predict attitudes of college students towards AIDS?
What does CHLC stand for?
CHLC stands for Chance Health Locus of Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHLC
We have 4 other meanings of CHLC in our Acronym Attic
- California Hotel and Lodging Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Cambridge History of Latin America (Cambridge University Press)
- Canadian Health Libraries Association
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Chlorophyll a
- Community Home Lenders Association (Arlington, VA)
- Core Historical Literature of Agriculture (Cornell University)
- Council High-Level Ad Hoc Group
- Cleveland Homeless Legal Assistance Program (Cleveland, OH)
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Coalition Humanitarian Liaison Centre
- Cooperative Human Linkage Center
- Cosmic and Heliospheric Learning Center
- Cholesteric Liquid Crystal Display
- Chronic Hypoxemic Lung Disease
- Community Health Leadership Development (Hurricane, WV)
- Cumulative Helium Leak Detection (medical and space electronics)
- Central Harlem Local Development Corporation (New York, NY)
- Cypress Hills Local Development Corporation (New York)
- Comparative History of Literatures in European Languages (book; John Benjamins)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MHLC is an 18-item, 6-point Likert-type scale which has three sub-scales, each having six items: Internality of Health Locus of Control (IHLC), Powerful Others Health Locus of Control (PHLC), and Chance Health Locus of Control Scale (CHLC).