CASE FACTS: In 2007, Cindi LaFountain underwent a hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo oophorcetomy at Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CV PH).
What does CVPH stand for?
CVPH stands for Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (Plattsburgh, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chula Vista Police Department (California)
- Citrus Vein Phloem Degeneration (orchard disease)
- Collaborative Virtual Product Development (software)
- Commercial Vehicle per Day (traffic measurement)
- Customer Voice Portal Developer
- Central Virginia Planning District Commission
- Collaborative Virtual Prototyping Environment
- Cagayan Valley Programme on Environment and Development (Philippines)
- Chiltern Vehicle Preservation Group (UK)
- Clube Volkswagen Polo G40
- Central Venous Pressure During Inspiration (anesthesiology)
- Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (police car)
- Customer Voice Portal Implementation (Cisco)
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Comox Valley Public Interest Research Committee (Canada)
- Campbell Valuation Partners Ltd
- Chino Valley Public Library (Arizona)
- Chula Vista Public Library (Chula Vista, CA)
- Cumberland Valley Paintball League (Millville, NJ)
- Cercle de la Voile de Pyla-sur-Mer (French sailing club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Failed to Check Patient [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CASE FACTS: In 2007, Cindi LaFountain underwent a hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oopherectomy at Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital and Medical Center (Champlain).
In 2009 the CEOs from the three major upstate healthcare systems, Adirondack Medical Center, Hudson Headwaters Health Network, and Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) Medical Center, met to address the dwindling number of PCPs in the area.
The addition of Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (Champlain Valley) in Plattsburgh and Elizabethtown Community Hospital (Elizabethtown) is expected to be slightly dilutive but offers substantial benefits in terms of increased market presence in New York State.
The 341-bed acute care Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center in Plattsburg, NY, recently signed on for Soarian Clinicals, in addition to Soarian Emergency Department, Soarian Device Connect, and other surround applications.
Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center and Franklin Medical Center--are installing hospital information systems from Malvern, Pa.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- AdvantageHEALTH Corporation (Nasdaq: ADHC) announced today that it has been selected to manage the outpatient rehabilitation services for the Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center in Plattsburgh, New York.
; Prim Hall Enterprises; Mediquest, Inc; Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center Foundation and the Economic Development & Technical Assistance Center Plattsburgh State University College.