Milarch, a nurseryman and founder of the Champion Tree Project International(TM), which clones some of America's oldest and often times strongest trees, has been working with the National Tree Trust on a regeneration project at Mount Vernon.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Champion Tree Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Centri Territoriali Permanenti (Italian: Permanent Territorial Center)
- Certificate to Prescribe (Ohio)
- Certification Test Plan
- Certified Texas Purchaser
- Certified Translation Professional (Global Translation Institute; Portland, OR)
- Certified Transportation Professional (National Private Truck Council)
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Certified Turfgrass Professional
- Certified Turnaround Practitioner
- Chamber Theatre Productions (Boston, MA)
- Championship Tractor Pull
- Charge Transfer Photography
- Charleston Tea Plantation
- Chartered Teacher Programme (UK)
- Chemisch Thermische Prozesstechnik GmbH (German chemical company)
- Chevronnet Travaux Publics (French: Chevronnet Public Works)
- Cheyenne Transit Program
- Chicago Technology Park (university-related business incubator; Chicago, IL)
- Chief Test Pilot
- Child-Turcotte-Pugh (liver disease severity scoring system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Michigan Big Tree Hunt Contest is a cooperative effort of Global ReLeaf of Michigan, the Michigan Big Tree Hunt Committee, the Michigan Botanical Club/Big Tree Project, Michigan Champion Tree Project and local Conservation Districts and MDNR offices.
On Tuesday, May 23, Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village, in cooperation with Champion Tree Project International, will be planting two Michigan Champion Trees, a black ash and a green ash, on the grounds of Greenfield Village in celebration of Michigan Week, May 20 through May 29.