The Grand Prix of Long Beach has hosted Formula One, CART and Champ Car World Series races over the past 35 years.
What does CCWS stand for?
CCWS stands for Champ Car World Series (auto racing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCWS
We have 21 other meanings of CCWS in our Acronym Attic
- Clark County Water Reclamation District (Nevada)
- Coalition of California Welfare Rights Organizations, Inc. (Sacramento, CA)
- Cave Creek Water Reclamation Plant (Phoenix, AZ)
- Cross-Content Workplace Readiness Standards
- Cincinnati Civil War Round Table
- Caithness Community Web Site
- Canadian Centre for Worship Studies
- Center for Coastal and Watershed Systems
- Center for Comparative Welfare State Studies
- Center for Comparative Welfare Studies
- Close Combat Weapon System (PM Tactical Missiles)
- Command/Control Workstation
- Common Component Workstation
- Common Cryptologic Workstation(s)
- Comp Care Workplace Solutions (UK)
- Consortium for Child Welfare Studies
- Context Capture Web Service
- Contra Costa Wind Symphony (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Critter Care Wildlife Society
- Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority (Woodstock, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Champ Car World Series 2007 - DVD With several drivers attempting to win the crown, this has exciting racing season plenty of amazing action and clashes of metal.
Also on hand to participate in the news conference were Champ Car President and CEO Steve Johnson, Champ Car World Series driver Alex Tagliani and Champ Car Atlantic Championship driver Frankie Muniz, who previously starred in the "Malcolm In The Middle" television series.
Caption: Corona Extra is taking their name to the speedway, teaming up with Walker Racing to assemble the "Corona Champ Car Racing Team" for the 2003 Champ Car World Series season.
The Champ Car World Series will return to Germany next season after a one-year absence.
The assets of Champ Car World Series, LLC, which filed bankruptcy earlier this year, will sell to the highest bidders at auction early next month.
Driver Mario Dominguez, considered a rookie at Indianapolis even though he is a veteran of the Champ Car World Series, did not participate in the first day of rookie orientation and will have to wait until today to begin the four-step program.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Graham Rahal, speaking on behalf of the Champ Car World Series and his fellow drivers, announced today the launch of a global cause campaign called "Hands on the Wheel.