You can grab a chamfer, find all the chamfers of the same size, and then move them--all with one click.
What does CHAM stand for?
CHAM stands for Chamfer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHAM
We have 10 other meanings of CHAM in our Acronym Attic
- Cheap All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment
- Communities in Harmony Advocating Learning for Kids
- Loral Omnidirectional I/R Jammer. UK Main Battle Tank
- Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
- Customs House Agents Licensing Regulations (India)
- Communications High Accuracy Airborne Location System
- Communications High-Accuracy Location System
- Communications High Accuracy Location Subsystem - Exploitable
- Chapel Hill Autism Local Unit
- Certified Healthcare Access Manager (NAHAM)
- Chamizal National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Chemical Abstract Machine
- Chess Association of Malawi (now Chesam)
- Christian Health Association of Malawi
- Common Hacking Attack Methods
- Community Health Aide Manual
- Community Homeless Alliance Ministry
- Concentration Heat and Momentum, Ltd (London, England)
- Center for the Health Assessment of Mothers and Children of Salinas
- China Huarong Asset Management Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without the usual 60-degree inner chamfer that trued up this surface, the remaining flat crown was hopelessly out of square and gave the predictably awful results.
The design lets users chamfer holes as small as 7/32".
Twister features a ribbed structure that improves gripping quality and a chamfer at the start of the thread that makes the dowel easy to insert into the drill hole.
We selected simple wooden shapes: circles (dowels), half- and quarter-round moldings, and triangular chamfer strips.
The custom-designed Senjo-Seiki PLC 101SAll chamfering machine has a unique stylus system that traces the inner and outer periphery of precision-machined components, producing a uniform and symmetrical chamfer with a superior finish, according to Marino.
We needed to verify step tools, taper tools, core depth, hook, gash and rake angles, primary and secondary angles, margin widths, chisel angles, k-lands, chamfers, profile in a form tool, among others," explains Ed Wuntsch, Dura-Mill's quality control manager.
introduces the C-Cutter Mini, an ultra-high-feed chamfer mill.