What does CNPL stand for?
CNPL stands for Chambre Nationale des Professions Libérales (French: National Chamber of Liberal Professions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNPL
We have 2 other meanings of CNPL in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative
- Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative (Canada)
- Checklist of Nonverbal Pain Indicators (cognitive disability)
- Community News Production Institute (People's Production House; New York)
- Centro Nacional para la Protección de las Infraestructuras Críticas (Spanish: National Center for the Protection of Critical Infrastructure)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Corporation
- China National Publications Import & Export Corporation (China)
- Committee for Nursing Practice Information Infrastructure
- Cadastro Nacional da Pessoa Juridica (Portuguese: National Register of Legal Entities; Brazil)
- Civil Network for Peaceful Korea (South Korea)
- Computer Networks Pty. Ltd. (Macquarie Park, New South Wales, Australia)
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Center for NonProfit Legal Services (Medford, OR)
- California Native Plant Link Exchange (www.cnplx.info)
- Centre for Non Profit Management (University of Victoria School of Public Administration; British Columbia, Canada)
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa de Mandioca e Fruticultura Tropical (Brazil)
- China National Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation
- Conseil National de la Protection de la Nature (French: National Council for Nature Conservation; est. 1978)
- Caisse Nationale Prevoyan Ouvriers (French: National Fund Prevoyan Construction Workers)
- Centre National de Prévention et de Protection