This stage also includes review of the previous underground mapping, assay and drill hole logs, old reports, and research into other historical data (much of which has been found at the Chamber of Mines of Eastern British Columbia in Nelson).
What does CMEBC stand for?
CMEBC stands for Chamber of Mines of Eastern British Columbia (Nelson, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre de Microscopie Électronique Appliquée à la Biologie (French: Center for Electron Microscopy Applied to Biology)
- Committee for Minority Ethnic Anglican Concerns
- Centre de Management Europe Amérique Latine (French: Europe Latin America Management Center)
- Conservation and Management of the Eastern Arc Mountain Forests (Tanzania)
- Consortium for Middle Eastern and African Studies (Canada)
- Contemporary Music Events and Artist Services (UK)
- Centre de Médecine Esthétique de Boucherville (French: Boucherville Center of Aesthetic Medicine; Boucherville, Quebec, Canada)
- Centre Missionnaire Évangélique de Bretagne (French: Evangelical Missionary Centre of Brittany; Plounévézel, Brittany, France)
- Connecticut Medical Examining Board
- Cree Mineral Exploration Board (Wemindji, Quebec, Canada)
- Cambridge Model European Council
- Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Central Minnesota Ethanol Cooperative (Little Falls, MN)
- Claude Moore Education Complex (Virginia)
- Complementary Medicines Evaluation Committee (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Centre for Middle Eastern and Central Asia Studies (Arab Social Science Research)
- C & M Educational Connections and Consulting (Dorchester, MA)
- California Military Environmental Coordination Committee
- Congressional Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus