While addressing the gathering at the 11th Turkey International Conference on Oil and Gas Exploration, which was arranged collectively by the Chamber of Geophysical Engineers of Turkey and the Association of Petroleum Geologists, Sahinturk has updated on the operations of the TPAO and said that studies are being done for Antalya, Mersin and Iskenderun as well.
What does CGET stand for?
CGET stands for Chamber of Geophysical Engineers of Turkey (est. 1986)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGET
- Center for German and European Studies (various locations)
- Center for Global Education Services (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Central Georgia Equine Services (Fort Valley, GA; est. 1988)
- Centre de Gestion des Eléments Secrets (French: Secrets Elements Management Center)
- Centre for Global Energy Studies
- Coast Guard Exchange System (US DHS)
- Commissioner General of Essential Services (various locations)
- Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module
- Cancer Genomics and Emerging Technologies (conference)
- Center for Global Environmental Technologies (University of New Mexico)
- Coalition of Graduate Employee Unions
- Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee (India)
- Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organisation (India)
- Coast Guard Exchange (US Coast Guard base retail store)
- Cap Gemini Ernst and Young (IT consulting firm)
- Cabinet Gestion Financière (French: Financial Management Office)
- Calguns Foundation (California; gun owners' rights organization)
- Capital Growth Financial (Boca Raton, FL)
- Central Gas Facility
- Centre Généalogique du Finistère (French: Genealogical Center of Finistère; Finistère, France)