The candidates for the Hollywood Walk of Fame first have to be approved by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce committee and the celebrity then has to agree to appear at the ceremony.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Chamber of Commerce Committee (US Chamber of Commerce)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Completion and Compliance (buildings)
- Certificate of Creditable Coverage
- Certified Chef de Cuisines
- Certified Collateral Corporation
- Certified Cost Consultant
- Certified County Commissioner
- Cessnock City Council
- Challenge Course Consultancy (UK)
- Challenge Cover Collection (album)
- Chalmers Cortège Committé (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Champion Canary Club (France)
- Change Configuration Control
- Channel Correlation Coefficient
- Channel-Cut Collimator
- Chaos Communication Congress (technology conference)
- Chaos Computer Club e.V. (German computer hacker group)
- Chaparral Cycling Club (Lubbock, TX)
- Charge Current Controller
- Chattanooga Choo-Choo (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Chattanooga Convention Center (Chatanooga, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Chris Beaumont HAVING recently retired after two years as chair of the Tees Valley North East Chamber of Commerce committee, I thought it would be interesting to reflect on the changes that have taken place in Teesside in the last two years.
Instead, in an attempt to fool the voters, the insurance companies are laundering their money through a Chamber of Commerce committee called JobsPAC.
She is actively involved in the community and has served on various Chamber of Commerce committees for Haralson, Carroll and Douglas Counties.
She also volunteers for various programs: Jobs For Life (YMCA based program), various Chamber of Commerce committees, and outreach Vacation Bible School.
Also present was Pensacola Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 Chairman Dr.
Studley, President & CEO of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, to the Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100, said he will remain a strong advocate of the industry.