KARACHI, May 02, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- The leadership of Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) and of Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut and Mount Lebanon have resolved to explore untapped trade potential to promote greater economic cooperation between two countries.
What does CCIAB stand for?
CCIAB stands for Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Beirut (Lebanon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Congrés Internacional de l'Associació Catalana d'Intel·ligència Artificial (Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence)
- Connecticut Construction Industries Association
- Conseil Canadien de l'Information sur les Ailments
- Console Computer Interface Adapter
- Consumer Credit Insurance Association
- Coopérative de Consommation de l'Île d'Anticosti (Quebec, Canada)
- Crystal Cove Interpretive Association
- Cultural Creatives in Action
- Cumberland County Improvement Authority
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato ed Agricoltura (Italy)
- Calgary Canadian Irish Athletic Club (Calgary, Alberta)
- Central American Inter-Parliamentary Commission on the Environment
- Climate Change Impacts & Adaptation Directorate (Canada)
- Critical Care Information Advisory Group (Department of Health; UK)
- Campamentos Cristianos de América Latina
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon
- Cultures Cells for Institute Adolfo Lutz
- Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Program
- Canadian Coalition for Immunization Awareness and Promotion (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Program (Natural Resources Canada)