It was jointly commissioned by them, along with Stanford Lively Arts, the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival, and Chamber Music Northwest in Oregon.
What does CMNW stand for?
CMNW stands for Chamber Music Northwest (Portland, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CMNW in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Managed Network System
- Canberra Monaro N Scale Group (model railway club; Australia)
- Common Software
- Canada Men's National Team
- China Mulans Nano Tech Corp. Ltd.
- Common Mission Network Transport
- caudal medial nucleus of the solitary tract
- Convención Marco de las Naciones Unidas Sobre Cambio Climático
- Canadian Merchant Navy Veterans Association
- Chamber Music New Zealand
- Conflict Management New Zealand (est. 1997; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Calculated Mean Organism
- Campus Ministry Office (various locations)
- Canonical Molecular Orbital
- Care Management Officer (health care)
- Care Management Organization
- Caribbean Meteorological Organization
- Carpathian Mountain Outreach (Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 12, his family moved to Oregon, where he performed with the Oregon Symphony, the Seattle Symphony, Chamber Music Northwest and the Oregon Ballet before graduating cum laude from Harvard with a degree in literature and history.
Despite Oregon's paucity of official green music events, the state has a virtual "eco-music-warrior" in Linda Magee, executive director of Chamber Music Northwest.
12, and Chamber Music Northwest performed it July 7.
Vargas also sang the role of Meg in Verdi's "Falstaff" during the recent Astoria Music Festival and the premiere of a work by David Shiff during Chamber Music Northwest in Portland.
Pasatiempo reached Todd Phillips at Chamber Music Northwest in Portland, Oregon, to ask about Beethoven, the quartets, and what they mean to the Orion, which is completing its 20th-anniversary season.
Along the way he has: Been a featured artist at the Oregon Bach Festival, Oregon Coast Music Festival, Ernst Bloch Music Festival and Chamber Music Northwest in Oregon; Grand Teton Music Festival in Wyoming; Mohawk Trails Concerts in Massachusetts; San Luis Obispo Mozart Festival in California; and Bargemusic in New York.
Francis Auditorium for American composer Roberto Sierra's Concierto de Camara, a festival co-commission with Chamber Music Northwest and Stanford Lively Arts.