and the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) announced that Procellera[sup.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Challenged Athletes Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- Central African Republic (ISO Country code)
- Central American Federation
- Central Analytical Facility (University of Alabama)
- Centralized Authorization File
- Centre d'Autoformation et de Formation Continuée (French: Center for Continuous Self-Study and Training; Belgium)
- Centre for Analytical Finance
- Centrifugal Air Fan
- Centro de Apoyo Familiar (Spanish: family support center)
- Cercle Athlétique de la Famenne (French: Famenne Athletic Circle; Marche-en-Famenne, Belgium)
- Chadian Armed Forces
- Charge Authorization Form
- Charities Aid Foundation
- Chase Auto Finance
- Chats and Forums
- Chemical Analysis Facility
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Chief Architects Forum (US federal government)
- Child Acceptance Factor (stereos/gadgets)
- Child Aid Foundation (Vijayawada, AP, India)
- Child, Adolescent, and Family
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are honored to be partnering with ROTH Capital for the second year of this event," says Challenged Athletes Foundation Executive Director, Virginia Tinley.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "The Challenged Athletes Foundation is clearly a rocking organization and we wanted to throw down some dough too in appreciation," said Dr.
Challenged Athletes Foundation The Challenged Athletes Foundation[sup.
Racers from 13 to 80-years-old and a number of physically challenged athletes from Challenged Athletes Foundation participated in the triathlon.
She works as a program manager at Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Since our inception, the Challenged Athletes Foundation has been a pioneer in the paratriathlon movement, introducing hundreds of athletes to the sport and helping them to maximize their potential" said Virginia Tinley, Executive Director of CAF.
In addition, through its partnership with the Challenged Athletes Foundation [sup.