According to Chaitanya Charitamrita, the image, dating from the time of Vajranabha, had been buried by its priests to protect it from Muslim invaders.
What does CC stand for?
CC stands for Chaitanya Charitamrita (Gaudiya Vaishnava scripture)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CC
We have 357 other meanings of CC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Controller (Cisco Wireless)
- Centro Comercial (Spanish)
- Centro Cultural (Spanish: Cultural Center)
- Century Indicator
- Certificate of Completion
- Certification Cube
- Cesar Chavez (union activist)
- Chaco (Argentina Province, airline code)
- Chain Carrier (surveying)
- Chain Coding