July 27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chain Restaurant Compensation Association (CRCA) has announced that it has just completed a major strategic and structural reorganization for the upcoming years.
What does CRCA stand for?
CRCA stands for Chain Restaurant Compensation Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRCA
We have 41 other meanings of CRCA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Reform-Conservative Alliance Party (Canada)
- Canadian Roofing Contractors Association
- Castor Canadensis
- Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Center for Research in Computing and the Arts (University of California, San Diego)
- Center for Research in Contemporary Art
- Central Roxborough Civic Association
- Centre de Recherches sur la Cognition Animale (French: Research Center on Animal Cognition)
- Century Road Club Association
- Certified Revenue Cycle Associate
- Charleston Retail Credit Association
- Chicago Roofing Contractors Association
- Children's Human Rights Centre of Albania
- China Research Centre on Ageing
- Christian Reformed Churches of Australia
- Classic Race Car Association
- Clinical Research Curriculum Award
- Clinton River Catalina Association (Michigan)
- Close Range Combat Akademy (Germany)
- Cold Rolled and Cold Annealed (steel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHILADELPHIA -- According to a recent survey released by management consulting firm Hay Group and the Chain Restaurant Compensation Association (CRCA), the restaurant industry is lifting the salary increase freeze that took hold for the last two years.
Hamilton, OH and Grand Forks, ND Top the List PHILADELPHIA -- According to a recent survey released by Hay Group and the Chain Restaurant Compensation Association (CRCA) certain markets have experienced drastic shifts in pay for restaurant unit and multi-unit management positions, despite the current economic environment.