Chabab Riadhi Belouizdad of Algeria became the first club to reach the final qualifying round of the African Confederation Cup with a 2-0 home triumph over Al-Amal of Sudan Friday.
What does CRB stand for?
CRB stands for Chabab Riadhi Belouizdad (Algerian football club)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRB
We have 199 other meanings of CRB in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Recherche Berbère (French: Berber Research Center)
- Centre de Recherche Budo (French: Budo Research Center; martial arts)
- Centre de Recherche du Bouchet (French: Bouchet Research Center)
- Centre Réparation Bobinage (French: Winding Repair Center)
- Centres de Ressources Biologiques (French: Biological Resource Centers)
- Certification Record Brief
- Certification Review Board
- Certification/Registration Body
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- Certified Residential Broker