CC was placed in a cervical-thoracic orthosis after halo removal.
What does CTO stand for?
CTO stands for Cervical-Thoracic Orthosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTO
We have 155 other meanings of CTO in our Acronym Attic
- Cells Tissues Organs
- Central Telegraph Office
- Central Texas Opportunities (USA)
- Central Ticket Office
- Centre de Transformation Optimisé (French: Optimized Processing Center)
- Centre for Terrestrial Ecology (Heteren, Gelderland, The Netherlands)
- Certificate to Operate
- Certificate to Operate (USAF system certification)
- Certified Television Operator (Society of Broadcast Engineers)
- Certified Tradeable Offset
Samples in periodicals archive:
After surgical stabilization, a cervical-thoracic orthosis is usually recommended.