Immediate effects of various physical therapeutic modalities on cervical myofascial pain and trigger-point sensitivity.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Cervical Myofascial Pain
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle Magique de Paris (French: Magic Circle of Paris; Paris, France)
- Certificate Management Protocol (Internet protocol)
- Certified Magic Professional
- Certified Management Professional (London Academy of Professional Management, London, England)
- Certified Massage Practitioner (designation)
- Certified Medical Planner
- Certified Meeting Planner
- Certified Meeting Professional
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Certified Music Practitioner
- Chamber Music PLUS (Tucson, AZ)
- Chamber Music Program (various organizations)
- Change Management Process
- Channel Module Processor
- Chapel Management Personnel
- Chemical Measurement Process
- Chemical Mechanical Planarization
- Chemical Mechanical Polishing
- Chemicals Management Plan (Chemical Substances; Canada)
- Chemicals, Metals and Pesticides (Pits)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rare case of a 28-year old woman who received an injection for acute cervical myofascial pain syndrome and subsequently experienced paralysis.