Clinical investigation on admission showed lower abdominal tenderness, cervical motion tenderness, and bilateral adnexal tenderness, more prominent on the right.
What does CMT stand for?
CMT stands for Cervical Motion Tenderness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMT
We have 407 other meanings of CMT in our Acronym Attic
- Centrally Maintained Table (database management)
- Centre des Musiques Traditionnelles (French: Center for Traditional Music)
- Centre for Music Technology (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Centroid Moment Tensor (seismology)
- Certificate Management Tool
- Certificate of Military Training (UK)
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Certified Medical Technician
- Certified Medical Transcriptionist
- Certified Music Therapist
- Character-Mode Terminal (Nortel)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (muscular atrophy)
- Charge Medical Technician (USAF)
- Chartered Market Technician
- Châtenay Malabry Tennis (French tennis club)
- Check My Thread
- Childrens Musical Theatre
- Chinese Medicine Times (various locations)
- Chip Multi-Threading (Sun Microsystems)
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, the CDC's guidelines defined PID as uterine tenderness, adnexal tenderness, or cervical motion tenderness (MMWR 51[RR-6]: 1-78, 2002).
The patients had negative cervical cultures but positive cervical motion tenderness and positive bladder tenderness.