Raising public awareness of cervical cancer prevention is more necessary than ever, she said.
What does CECAP stand for?
CECAP stands for Cervical Cancer Prevention
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CECAP
- Canadian Environmental Certification Approvals Board
- Current Electric Contracting and Design, Inc. (California)
- Committee for the Eastern Central Atlantic Fisheries
- Confederation of East and Central Africa Football Association (now Council of East and Central Africa Football Association)
- Center of Excellence in Composites and Advanced Materials
- Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire
- Chester and East Clwyd Advanced Motorists (UK)
- Confédération des Ecoles Catholiques d'Arts et Métiers (French)
- Cloud Elimination from Composites using Albedo and NDVI Trend
- Continuing Education Committee of Anaesthetists of New Zealand
- Continuing Education Course Application Process
- Curso de Especialização em Controle e Automação em Processos Industriais (Portugese)
- Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region
- Centro de Capacitación de Alto Rendimiento (Spanish; Xalapa, Mexico)
- Comprehensive Exceptional Children Accountability System
- Center of Excellence in Computation, Algebra and Topology (Chapman University; Orange, CA)
- China-European Union Centre for Agricultural Technology (Beijing)
- Creative Expression Centre for Arts Therapy (est. 1968; Australia)
- CSB (Chemical Safety Board) Existing Chemicals Assessment Tracking System
- Center for Ecology and Conservation Biology (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday marked the launch of Northern Ireland's first Cervical Cancer Prevention Week by national charity Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust.
Summary: Cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women.
] that adding self-collection to the screening setup can increase the coverage rate of cervical cancer prevention programs, especially in underserved regions in developing and developed countries.
He explained that the UAE campaign for cervical cancer prevention seeks to raise awareness of the disease, highlight ways to prevent its spread and support women living with the disease.
Finally, it will be argued why a vaccine-based cervical cancer prevention programme may not be sufficient to reduce cervical cancer in southern Africa.
and Merck, known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today announced the launch, in Kigali, Rwanda, of a comprehensive national cervical cancer prevention program that includes vaccination with GARDASIL Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent (Types 6, 11, 16 and 18) Vaccine, Recombinant for appropriate girls 12 to 15 years of age and modern molecular diagnostic screening for women between the ages of 35 and 45.
The call comes during European Cervical Cancer Prevention Week (ECCP), held every January, to encourage women across Europe to take advantage of screening services in their own country.