The credential is awarded by the Certifying Commission in Medical Management on the basis of:
What does CCMM stand for?
CCMM stands for Certifying Commission in Medical Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMM
We have 14 other meanings of CCMM in our Acronym Attic
- Chatter Creek Mountain Lodges (Canada)
- City of Chicago Math League (Chicago, IL)
- Colorado Council of Medical Librarians (Denver, CO)
- Complementary Current Mirror Logic
- Computational Chemistry Markup Language
- Carbon Cycle Model Linkage Project (environmental science)
- Country Management Learning Program
- Coupled Carbon Model Linkage Project (carbon cycle analysis)
- Certified Change Management Master
- Certified Competency Mapping Manager (human resources)
- Christ Center Mobile Ministry (North Carolina)
- Collections and Cash Management Modernization (US Department of the Treasury)
- Concordia College Moorhead Minnesota
- Council on Children, Media and Merchandising
- Course Curricula Model Manager
- Course Curriculum Model Manager
- Coal Creek Mining and Manufacturing Company (Tennessee)
- Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations (Denver, CO; promotes dispute resolution and mediator development)
- Codex Committee on Milk and Milk Products (United Nations)
- Coles County Modified Midget Racing Association (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Diplomate is a member of ACPE who has been board certified as a Physician Executive (CPE) by the Certifying Commission in Medical Management.
The panel makes a recommendation to the Credentials Committee of the Certifying Commission in Medical Management that you be passed or deferred.