The Certifying Board for Dietary Managers approves a list of tasks a CDM is qualified to perform based on education, training, and experience.
What does CBDM stand for?
CBDM stands for Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBDM
We have 10 other meanings of CBDM in our Acronym Attic
- Citihomes Builders and Development, Inc. (Philippines)
- Community Based Drugs Initiative (Ireland and UK)
- Component Based Development and Integration
- Centro Binacional para el Desarrollo Indígena Oaxaqueño (Binational Center for the Development of the Indigenous Communities; Fresno, CA)
- Chronic Bile Duct-Ligated
- Columbia Basin Development League (est. 1964; Washington)
- Common Bile Duct Ligature
- Common Bile Duct Lithiasis
- Case-Based Decision Maker
- Climate-Based Daylight Modelling
- Community Based Disaster Management
- Consensus Based Disability Management Audit
- California Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Chinese Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Community Based Disaster Management Programme (Orissa, India)
- Custom Business Development Management and Technology (Paris, France)
- Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network
- Caucasus Business Development Network (trade association; various locations)
- College Band Directors National Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also serves as the chair of the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers.