In 2004 Amy also became a certified personal trainer, and in 2011 she completed a 200 hour program to become a certified yoga instructor.
What does CYI stand for?
CYI stands for Certified Yoga Instructor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CYI
We have 8 other meanings of CYI in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Youth Hockey Organization (Ohio)
- Center for Youth Health Promotion (University of Minnesota)
- Compact Yet High-Performance Library
- Central York High School (Pennsylvania)
- Cheng Yuan High School (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Child, Youth, and Human Services (Nova Southeastern University; Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Coordinated Youth and Human Services
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (band)
- Can You Imagine
- Cape York Institute (Australia; indigenous policy reform)
- Children and Youth Initiative (various locations)
- China Yuchai International Ltd. (est. 1993; Singapore)
- Chinatown Youth Initiatives
- Council for Yukon Indians (est. 1973; Canada)
- Christian Youth in Action
- Create Your Ideal Body (weight loss program)
- Children and Youth Intensive Case Management
- China YCT International Group
- Canal de Isabel II (water supply for Madrid, Spain)
- Canadian Yearbook of International Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandi Tenfelde, who is an assistant professor at Loyola University Chicago Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing and recently became a certified yoga instructor, will offer a yoga class for nursing, health sciences management and exercise science students during final exams week.
Besides looking at the usual underwriting inventory of facilities, experience and financials, a crucial element is whether the operator is a certified yoga instructor, he said.
Byline: Randi Bjornstad The Register-Guard Psychologist Lori Allen, who also is a certified yoga instructor, first saw the promise in blending the two when she substitute-taught a yoga class at a local treatment center for people with eating disorders.
However, instructors at a studio or fitness facility can help people fine-tune poses, provide modifications, and answer questions, according to Ann Miller, a certified yoga instructor since 2002 and owner of All People Yoga Center.
About Patricia Alonso Patricia is a certified Yoga instructor and an NCAA certified professional personal trainer.
Charlene Fox, a certified yoga instructor who taught classes at the Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center in Houston about a decade ago, found that at least some patients never progressed much beyond the stage of "I'm here because I was told to be" in their acceptance of yoga.
We added a weekly two hour Svaroopa Yoga class approximately six years ago with a paid certified yoga instructor.