May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) is pleased to announce its newest group of members who have earned the Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) designation.
What does CVPM stand for?
CVPM stands for Certified Veterinary Practice Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVPM
We have 1 other meaning of CVPM in our Acronym Attic
- Central Venous Pressure During Inspiration (anesthesiology)
- Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (police car)
- Customer Voice Portal Implementation (Cisco)
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Comox Valley Public Interest Research Committee (Canada)
- Campbell Valuation Partners Ltd
- Chino Valley Public Library (Arizona)
- Chula Vista Public Library (Chula Vista, CA)
- Cumberland Valley Paintball League (Millville, NJ)
- Cercle de la Voile de Pyla-sur-Mer (French sailing club)
- Corporate Virtual Private Network
- Cisco VPN Specialist
- Cel voor Provinciaal Onderwijs (Dutch: Provincial Education Unit; Belgium)
- Carmel Valley Property Owners' Association (Carmel, CA)
- Campus Violence Prevention Program (various schools)
- Closest Vector Problem with Pre-Processing
- Cyclophosphamide, Vinblastine, Procarbazine, Prednisone (cancer treatment)
- Central Vermont Physician Practice Corporation
- Center for Vulnerable Populations Research (University of California at Los Angeles)
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vets First Choice is an extension of us," said Gayle Craig, Certified Veterinary Practice Manager at Gardner Animal Care Center in Massachusetts.