CASMA University: Introduction to Airline Distribution, this year qualified as a continuing education program through The Travel Institute for Certified Travel Advisors (CTA), Certified Travel Counselors (CTC) and for Certified Travel Industry Executives (CTIE).
What does CTIE stand for?
CTIE stands for Certified Travel Industry Executive (business certification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTIE
We have 2 other meanings of CTIE in our Acronym Attic
- Clothing, Textiles and Interior Design (various locations)
- Communications Transmission Identifier (US DoD)
- Coronado Tourism Improvement District (California)
- Corporate Technology I.D. (Newport Beach, CA)
- Current Topics in Infectious Diseases (conference)
- Corporate Training Internet Development for Employees
- Common Technical Interface Design Plan
- Computer Information Technology and Design Plus
- Center for Technology Innovations in Education
- Centre for Telecommunications and Information Engineering (Monash University; Australia)
- Christ the Teacher Institute for Education (est. 1992; St. Mary's University; Minnesota)
- Churches Together in England (UK)
- Communication Technologies in Education
- Cape Town Islamic Educational Centre (South Africa)
- China Textile International Exchange Centre
- China Tobacco Import and Export Corporation
- Committee for Trade Industry and Enterprise Development (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe)
- China Textile Industrial Engineering Institute
- Cellule de Traitement des Informations Financières (French: Financial Information Processing Unit; Belgium)
- Center for Tele Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Bob Malmberg, president of Malmberg Travel Companies in Boston, is the first travel professional in Massachusetts to be awarded the Certified Travel Industry Executive (CTIE) Certificate.
He is also a Certified Travel Industry Executive (CTIE) through The Travel Institute.